Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Head of the Snake

What a coincidence, I start my blog the same day Osama bin Laden is finally killed. The perfect topic to get the ball rolling. First off I am not going to jump into the idea of conspiracy theory but, I am going to throw some thoughts out there for you to catch if you please.

For nearly 10 years the US government has been searching for bin Laden. With all the modern "big brother" technology one would think this could have been achieved much sooner. We all fed of the idea that he was hiding in some cave somewhere which seems to be a legitimate scenario and would definitely explain the unsuccess. But as it turns out he's just kinda hanging out in a fortified mansion just outside Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan. That seems a little more like an elephant on a football field then a needle in a haystack.

Timing is impeccable. Just as we start to think about the next presidential election we ice the countries most hated man. Maybe its just coincidence that after a decade of looking we finally found him. Or maybe Osama didn't actually orchestrate the 9/11 attacks and we weren't actually looking for him up until Obama took over.

I think I will leave this as it stands for now. As we all watch to see the events that unfold over the next few days I will probably revisit this topic hopefully with expanded information. Regardless of of Osama's involvement in 9/11 or the circumstances of his elimination he was a bad man and the world is a better place with out him.

One last note before I go. Watching the news I kept seeing headlines reading "Bin Laden hiding in plain sight" this made me think of the 2004 documentary 9/11: In Plane Sight. I'm just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment